What is Personal Information?
Personal Information collected through our website may include, amongst others, Name of the User, Location or City, Contact No., Email-address, Course Applying for and Current Designation.
We, at Career Topper, do not encourage the following disclosures related to Personal Information, to any person:
- Username or Password of any social media account of the user.
- Passwords of bank accounts and credit cards, at the time of making payment on Career Topper website.
- Username or Password of the Account maintained at the website of the Associations providing the Programs for which the user has enrolled.
Information Collection and Its Purpose:
We collect Personal Information when a User registers on www.careertopper.com and at the time of any enquiries, for better website experience. We may also receive Personal Information from third parties.
The purpose of such collection of Personal Information is:
- Creating a unique account for users and providing our products and services through the unique account.
- Promotional activities, such as sending periodic emails and/or messages about special discounts and offers on our website.
- Sending periodic notifications or information, which is necessary for the user.
- Receiving the feedback of users, on the products and services provided through our website.
- Providing such information to other third parties, as may be necessary. Third parties may include strategic partners, affiliates, direct marketing partners and subsidiaries.
- Maintaining internal records and reports.
The user hereby expressly authorises Career Topper Online Education Pvt. Ltd. to make legitimate use of the Personal Information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Career Topper does not sell, distribute, transfer, rent or lease Personal Information of its User, unless:
- It has obtained prior consent of the User.
- It is required by the law, in order to reply to a legal order.
- If the user has violated the terms and conditions of registration.
Other Website Links: