Skill Development Program in Wealth Management
Customizable FormatChoose your Learning Outcomes, based on your requirements
Specialization and Niche skillCertification in Wealth Management
DurationChoice of Program Structure: 25 hours to 75 hours
Real-time OutputLive Quizzes, Pre-reads and Interactive Sessions
Subject Matter ExpertsIndustry Experts from Alternatives industry
Indian citizens are still adamant to explore investments in Equities and Mutual Funds
- From a population of 1.3 billion, there are only 18 million investors in the equity market.
- Only 2 crore investors are investing in Mutual Fund Industry in India
With the lack of financial awareness and penetration in Indian Financial Markets, there is a great demand for qualified wealth managers, investment professionals and financial planners in India. Indian citizens need to make financial goals, achieve investment objectives and plan for their retirement more efficiently. The course focuses on the development of Wealth Management industry and its role to enhance investments in the financial ecosystem. Candidates can learn how investment professionals understand risk appetite of clients and plan their investments in securities, insurance and retirement products.
The course will be conducted through interactive online sessions, covering the key concepts along with in-class assignments, discussions and presentations. Additional readings will be provided for covering the contemporary aspects on an ongoing basis.
Interactive Learning and In-class Participation:
For an interactive learning experience, participants will be provided the following:
- Live Quizzes – Get real-time feedback and output from the faculty
- Group Discussions – Join the assigned Break-out Rooms for live discussions on current case studies in the market
- Introduction to Wealth Management and Financial Planning
- Life Cycle Planning
- Investment Planning
- Investment Management
- Risk Management through Insurance Planning and Children’s Future Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning and Estate Planning
- Financial Planning as a Teenager
- Growth of Investments in International Equities and Global Indices
- In-class Assignment, Project Work and Research
Exam & Certification
The participants will be required to appear for a Certification Test. The Certification Test can be attempted only once by the candidate. Upon successful completion of the Certification Test, all the participants shall be eligible to earn the Certificate of Participation.
Duration: 1.50 hours
Pattern of Questions:75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), of 2 marks each. 50 questions of 1 mark each and 25 questions of 2 marks each, in the form of a case study or item-set.
Passing Marks: 50 marks, out of total 100 Marks. There shall be No Negative Marking.
After successful completion of this program, candidates would be suitable to explore professional opportunities in the following:
- Wealth Management Firms
- Investment Advisory
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Family Office Planning
- Tax Advisory or Legal Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning & Succession Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
Who is this Program For ?
Candidates seeking this program would be professionals working in/as:
- Wealth Managers
- Family Office Consultants
- Investment Management Firms
- Asset Management Firms
- Institutions and HNI Investors
- Distributors and Marketing Professionals
- Research Analysts
- Lawyers and Tax Advisors
- Finance Students