Career Topper Online Education Pvt. Ltd. (“Career Topper”) has a practical and liberal Cancellation Policy to help its users as far as possible.
- Cancellations for virtual training sessions, mock tests and crash courses shall be entertained, if the user notifies Career Topper at least 24 hours prior to start of the first training session.
- Cancellations made after initiation of trainings will be entertained on case-by-case basis, depending on the pending hours of sessions. If more than 10 hours of live sessions and/or 2 mock tests are pending, then cancellation may be permissible.
- Cancellations will not be entertained, if the products or services are sold at discounted rates in accordance with a promotional activity carried on by Career Topper, through any medium.
- Cancellations will not be entertained, once an order is placed for online self-study material, such as, recorded videos and summary books, and access has already been given to the user. Such cancellations will not be entertained, whether the online material is purchased individually, or together in a package, or through a group order.
- Cancellation of unused and separately identifiable products/services of a combined/customized package, after deducting full retail price of products mentioned in point 5, is allowed.
- Once a cancellation order is placed, access for the particular product/service will be blocked in the user’s account immediately and Career Topper will not be liable for any loss of data.
Users are encouraged to provide their feedback/complaints on the products/services offered by Career Topper, before any cancellations, by writing to email@example.com.
- Refunds shall be issued to eligible users, within 15 days from the date of cancellation. For this,
- Users are expected to write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving adequate reasons for the cancellation sought. Our support team will help the user in providing suitable alternatives.
- If the cancellation is accepted, our Support Team will issue the Cancellation ID No. and process the Cancellation of the Order.
- In case Career Topper cancels a Virtual training session and the fees for such training is paid in advance by the user, then Career Topper will refund the advance money to the user to the extent for which training has not been provided.
- If a user has accidently paid twice for the same package, then Career Topper will refund the amount paid second time, within 15 working days of the payment made.
- The liability of Career Topper is limited to the extent of the money paid by the user, in case of any cancellations made. We shall not be liable to pay loss or consequential damages or any other charges, as a result of charge-backs or additional fees charged by banks or online payment gateway.
The Cancellation and Refund Policy is subject to change by Career Topper from time to time, as it may deem fit, without prior notice to the users. Users are encouraged to periodically review the Cancellation and Refund Policy on the website.