Certified Credit Risk Analyst (CCRA™) Program - Level 2 Exam
The CCRA™ Program provides in-depth knowledge of financial analysis, credit analysis, rating methodologies, credit strategy and structuring which helps a candidate to gain key positions in the finance, private banking, credit ratings and fixed income domain. The Level 2 exam topics are as under:
- Credit Rating – Internal and External
- Credit Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Credit Monitoring, NPA Management, Enhancement and Securitization
- Credit Risk Models and Regulations
- Understanding and analysis of Corporate Banking Facilities and other financing forms
CCRA™ Level 2 Exam Format
- There are total 85 multiple-choice questions on the Level 2 exam. 50 questions are for 1 mark each and 35 questions are for 2 marks each, which are in the form of 7 case studies with 5 questions each.
- The Level 2 exam is for 3 houRs. Maximum Score is 120.
- The Passing Score for Level 2 is 60%, with no negative marking.
- Level 2 exams are held online on the NSE platform, on a daily basis.
- Candidates have to register on the NSE website and obtain the NCFM code to register with AIWMI, post which exam access for the candidate is activated.
CCRA™ Level 2 Exam Fees
Registration Fees - NIL
Examination Fees - Rs. 2565/-