Certified Credit Risk Analyst (CCRA™) Program - Level 1 Exam
The CCRA™ Program provides in-depth knowledge of financial analysis, credit analysis, rating methodologies, credit strategy and structuring which helps a candidate to gain key positions in the finance, private banking, credit ratings and fixed income domain. The Level 1 exam topics are as under:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Credit Specific Analysis – Banker’s and Analyst perspective
- Understanding of Loans and Bonds
CCRA™ Level 1 Exam Format
- There are total 80 multiple-choice questions on the Level 1 exam. 40 questions are for 1 mark each and 40 questions are for 2 marks each. Maximum Score is 120.
- The Level 1 exam is for 2 houRs.
- The Passing Score for Level 1 is 60%, with no negative marking
- Level 1 exams are held online on the NSE platform, on a daily basis.
- Candidates have to register on the NSE website and obtain the NCFM code to register with AIWMI, post which exam access for the candidate is activated.
CCRA™ Level 1 Exam Fees
- Registration Fee for the CCRA™ Program is Rs. 40000/-
- This fees is payable to AIWMI.
Examination Fees - Rs. 1710/-